Ships Free - Click Here for Shipping Options
In Stock. Ships out in 2-3 business days.
Our 9-inch Timberland PRO® Rip Saw waterproof men's logger boot offers the comfort and protection you need out in the field (or forest). CSA-certified for its Grade 1 puncture-resistant sole and lightweight composite safety toe, this rugged work boot has a Vibram® oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant outsole with Ladder Lock™ outsole radius, cast metal hardware, abrasion-resistant waterproof leather uppers, a steel shank and anti-fatigue technology for shock absorption while you're on the job.
- Upper is crafted from premium waterproof leather and Ever-Guard™ leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for lightweight protection
- Goodyear welt construction and leather welt offers a durable, heat-resistant mechanical bond
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ system for superior control, support and agility
- Steel shank for structural support
- Vibram® outsole for durability and traction
- Dual-density Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Swen-Flex® puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection