Ships Free - Click Here for Shipping Options
In Stock. Ships out in 2-3 business days.
We know that professionals in the healthcare industry spend long hours on their feet, and we've designed our Women's Timberland PRO® Renova™ Professional Mary Jane with them in mind. Our exclusive anti-fatigue technology features molded, inverted cones in the insole to provide support, absorb shock and return energy, and the heel-to-toe rocker sole is anatomically shaped and alleviates the impact of your heel striking the ground. The Renova™ Professional Mary Jane also features our Timberland PRO® urethane outsole, which is oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant and features the SafeGrip™ tread pattern for maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces to keep you comfortable and confident during long shifts. Imported.
- Premium full-grain leathers and microsuede upper linings offer outstanding style and durability
- 3M® Scotchgard™ protector provides stain resistance
- Heel-to-toe rocker sole reduces forefoot pressure
- Anatomically shaped oblique toe box allows room for the forefoot to spread, reducing fatigue
- Exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology offers all-day standing comfort, leg and back support, and superior shock absorption
- SafeGrip™ slip-resistant outsole grips in wet and dry conditions, enabling professionals to move quickly and confidently
- Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature regulating technology sock cover keeps feet drier
- Bi-Fit® Tri-density footbed for maximum support, cushioning and stability
- Timberland PRO® thermal plastic urethane outsole is oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant, with a low profile for high surface contact - SATRA tests available upon requests